[
English
]

Dongguan SIYAO Electric Co.,Ltd

Foxconn and Samsung source from us; one-stop solutions provider

UL-, RoHS-, CE- and FCC-certified | OEM/ODM services | In-house production

 1st year  Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Come and Meet us at the Fair!

Booth number: 7N15

Home > Product List > HDMI cable assemblies > HDMI Cable 2.0
  • The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goodsVerified Manufacturer
  • This supplier has exhibited at one or more of our specialized sourcing Trade ShowsTrade Show
  • This supplier has worked with some Major CustomersMajor Customer

MR Machael

Sales Manager

MS Nina

Sales Personnel

Avg Response Time: Less than 24h

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Categories

See all categories >>

Private Showroom

Interested on this supplier’s products? Click here to request for invitation to Private Showroom.

More products from this category

HDMI Cable 2.0, HDMI A plug to HDMI A plug, 4k TV HDMI

Small Orders:Accepted

Request Sample

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

Freight Cost Calculator

 Close

HDMI Cable 2.0, HDMI A plug to HDMI A plug, 4k TV HDMI

1000 Units Minimum Order

Shenzhen FOB Port

(*) Required information

*Enter Shipment Quantity:
Units Please enter shipment quantity Please enter only numbers Please enter minimum of 1000
*From (Origin):
Please select a location type Please select country Please enter zip/postal code
*To (Destination):
Please select a location type Please select country Please enter zip/postal code

Calculate Freight Cost

Please wait while we calculate

Freight Cost Calculator

Close

Product Details

Model Number: SYHM-003

Brand Name: LeZhong

Country of Origin: China (mainland)

Key Specifications/Special Features:

High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet, metal cover type
Max. data rate: 10,2 Gbps / High Speed
For FULL HDTV, 1080p (2160p max.)
Supports Ethernet - 100Mb/sec max. (HEC)
Supports audio return channel (ARC)
Supports 3D via HDMI®
Resolution up to 4K x 2K
-> 3840 Pixel x 2160 Pixel @ 24Hz / 25Hz / 30Hz
-> 4096 Pixel x 2160 Pixel @ 24Hz

Shipping Information:

  • FOB Port:Shenzhen
  • Lead Time: 25 - 30 days
  • Dimensions per Unit:18 × 15 × 10 Centimeters
  • Weight per Unit:0.55 Kilograms
  • Units per Export Carton:30
  • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 45 × 40 × 30 Centimeters
  • Export Carton Weight:15 Kilograms

Main Export Markets:

  • Asia
  • Australasia
  • Central/South America
  • Eastern Europe
  • Mid East/Africa
  • North America
  • Western Europe

Payment Details:

  • Payment Method: Deposit payment of 30% now, the rest 70% before shipment

Primary Competitive Advantages:

  • Guarantee/Warranty
  • Product Features
  • Prompt Delivery
  • Quality Approvals
  • Reputation
  • Service
  • Country of Origin
  • Distributorships Offered
  • Experienced Staff
  • Form A

Contact Supplier

Dongguan SIYAO Electric Co.,Ltd

Address: No67 Luhu East Road, Dali Yinhu Industry Zone, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (523000)

Tel:  (86 769) 87383866

Fax:  (86 769) 87383864

Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/siyao.co

Other Homepage Address: www.tdruiye.com

Send your inquiry direct to this supplier
Inquire Now
Verified Business Registration Details

Registered Company: 东莞实曜电器有限公司

Business Registration Number: 9144190057787778XK

Company Registration Address: 东莞市清溪镇大利银湖工业区鹿湖东路67号

* In some jurisdictions, company names and addresses are registered in Chinese only.

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

Supplier and product information updated July 24, 2017.

Verified Manufacturer
The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

Yes | No

Thank you!

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

Close

Contact Supplier:

MR Machael

Sales Manager

MS Nina

Sales Personnel

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

 Chat 

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Back to Top

Request for quotations

Fast and easy to use

Receive tailored offers

Compare quotations

Learn more

Close

Please select your preferred language:

If you wish to change the language or use the original language later, please refer to the header or footer for more language options.