[
English
]

Dongguan SIYAO Electric Co.,Ltd

Foxconn and Samsung source from us; one-stop solutions provider

UL-, RoHS-, CE- and FCC-certified | OEM/ODM services | In-house production

 2nd year  Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Home > Product List > SCART cable assemblies > SCART plug 15-pin HD plug VGA cable

We exhibited at 3 Global Sources trade shows View More

  • Verified Manufacturer
  • This supplier has worked with some Major CustomersMajor Customer

MR Machael

Sales Manager

MS Nina

Sales Personnel

Avg Response Time: Less than 24h

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Categories

See all categories >>

Private Showroom

Interested on this supplier’s products? Click here to request for invitation to Private Showroom.

More products from this category

SCART plug 15-pin HD plug VGA cable

Small Orders:Accepted

Request Sample

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

    Product Details

    Model Number: SYS-002

    Brand Name: Siyao

    Country of Origin: China (mainland)

    Key Specifications/Special Features:

    • For direct connection of video projector to video recorder or tuner
    • Shielded 75-ohm video cable.
    • Playback equipment must have RGB signal to SCART connection and the display equipment must have the positive scan feature

    Shipping Information:

    • FOB Port: Shenzhen
    • Lead Time: 20 - 25 days
    • Dimensions per Unit: 15 × 10 × 6 Centimeters
    • Weight per Unit: 0.25 Kilograms
    • Units per Export Carton: 30
    • Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 45 × 40 × 30 Centimeters
    • Export Carton Weight: 8.5 Kilograms

    Main Export Markets:

    • Asia
    • Australasia
    • Eastern Europe
    • North America
    • Western Europe

    Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.

    Payment Details:

    • Payment Method: Deposit payment of 30% now, the rest 70% before shipment

    Primary Competitive Advantages:

    • Country of Origin
    • Distributorships Offered
    • Experienced Staff
    • Form A
    • Guarantee/Warranty
    • Military Specifications
    • Packaging
    • Price
    • Product Features
    • Product Performance
    • Prompt Delivery
    • Quality Approvals
    • Service
    • Small Orders Accepted

    Contact Supplier

    Dongguan SIYAO Electric Co.,Ltd

    Address: No67 Luhu East Road, Dali Yinhu Industry Zone, Qingxi Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (523000)

    Tel:  (86 769) 87383866

    Fax:  (86 769) 87383864

    Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/siyao.co

    Other Homepage Address: www.tdruiye.com

    Send your inquiry direct to this supplier
    Inquire Now
    Verified Business Registration Details

    Registered Company: 东莞实曜电器有限公司

    Registration Number: 9144190057787778XK

    Company Registration Address: 东莞市清溪镇大利银湖工业区鹿湖东路67号

    * In some jurisdictions, company names and addresses are registered in Chinese only.

    This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

    Supplier and product information updated December 14, 2017.

    Request for quotations

    Fast and easy to use

    Receive tailored offers

    Compare quotations

    Learn more

    Verified Manufacturer
    The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

    Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

    Yes | No

    Thank you!

    Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

    Close

    Contact Supplier:

    MR Machael

    Sales Manager

    MS Nina

    Sales Personnel

    Inquire Now

     Add to Basket

     Chat 

    Follow Supplier:

     Follow Me

    Back to Top

    Freight Cost Calculator

    Close

    SCART plug 15-pin HD plug VGA cable

    500 Units Minimum Order

    Shenzhen FOB Port

    (*)Required information

    *Enter Shipment Quantity:
     Units Please enter shipment quantity Please enter only numbers Please enter minimum of 500
    *From (Origin):
    Please select country Please select location type Please enter zip/postal code
    *To (Destination):
    Please select country Please select location type Please enter zip/postal code

    Calculate Freight Cost

    Please wait while we calculate

    Freight Cost Calculator

    Close